Saturday, April 19, 2008

I Am



I am Dedicated to Being the Best Person I Can

What does it mean to dedicate to my life? It means that the actions I take and the choices I make convey the very character and nature of divine love

I am dedicated to living a divinely directed life. And from such a dedication, I find that I am never satisfied with doing anything less than what blesses me because I am being a blessing to others.

I act in loving ways and respond to others with understanding. As I do, I lay a foundation for living that will be a source of inspiration for the next generation to build upon.

I am dedicated to being the best person I can be. Listening to divinely inspired ideas and following the guidance I receive, I fulfill my role in life.

Angel Feathers Tickle Me

No comments: